Due to the FTC Disclosure Laws, as a blogger I am required to inform you that I may make money from products on this blog.
Don’t let that wording fool you though, this blog isn’t paying any major bills. Not right now anyways. That said, being a food blogger, there are ways that I make a little extra money:
- There may be paid ad links on this blog.
- There may be paid links on this blog – I may make 8 cents, I may make $4, but you still pay the same amount for your product.
- If I review a product, I probably got it for free – but that doesn’t influence my actual review. I promise.
- If I didn’t get a product for free, I need to reevaluate what I am doing here.
- If I suggest you buy something, it is my opinion - I won’t endorse a product unless I fully believe in it.
- Sometimes I get paid for my tweets on Twitter – but trust me, it’s nothing substantial.
- If you tweet, email or post a comment on my blog, I may use it for promotional purposes.